Signature Edition Specifications
Each Floating Seahorse can provide up to four bedrooms, each with a different personality and character:
- An underwater master bedroom.
- An underwater guest room.
- Sea level sleeping accommodation.
- An informal bed under the stars on the upper level.
Each Floating Seahorse features two bathrooms at the underwater level and one at sea level. Shower facilities are also available on the sea level and upper level.
- One underwater master ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet, double basin and bidet.
- One underwater guest bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and basin.
- One bathroom at sea level.
- One Whirlpool on the upper deck with a glass floor that acts as a skylight on the living room ceiling.
- One external shower on the main deck and upper level.
The area at sea level features a living and dining area which can be customized to become a sleeping area at night. A small kitchen is hidden behind sliding wood paneling and can disappear when required. The corridor to the bathroom includes additional cabinets
The upper level comes with sliding sheers that can enclose the covered area to create an informal external bedroom. A device in the canopy opens at command to offer a stunning view to the starry night sky. A pantry with a sink and fridge hides behind folding doors.
The Floating Seahorse features three levels which are broken down as follows: THE UNDERWATER LEVEL
- Enclosed / Air-conditioned area: 80m2/861 sq.ft.
- Coral garden: 61m2/657 sq.ft.
THE SEA LEVEL
- Enclosed / Air-conditioned area: 76m2/818 sq.ft.
- External deck area: 76m2/818 sq.ft.
- Enclosed / Air-conditioned area: 37m2/398 sq.ft.
- External deck area: 42m2/452 sq.ft.
- TOTAL SIZE: 372m2/4,004 sq.ft